How to Use the BusinessOwnerSpace.com Website:
The BusinessOwnerSpace.com website has been designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. With this in mind, there are several methods by which you can find the information you need:
- Take our short self-assessment and let the BOS website direct you to the resources and information you need most.
- Browse the website by clicking on the topics that appeal to you.
- Search the website by entering keywords into our search window.
- View our Site Map to familiarize yourself with the content hierarchy of the BOS website.
- Contact BOS via our toll-free number: 1-877-880-1222
- Contact a BOS Partner by visiting our Partners page.
In designing the BusinessOwnerSpace.com website, we have tried our best to develop a site that will be easily viewed by most users; however, under certain circumstances, it is possible that your system and/or browser may not support all features of this website. With this in mind, please review the following system requirements for this website:
- PC: Windows 2000, XP or Windows Vista
- Mac: OS 10.4 or better
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or better
- Firefox 2.0 or better
- Safari 2 or better
To View Rich Media:
To be able to view the flash animation on our homepage, as well as to view the Guided Tour, you will need to have a recent version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your system. If you don’t have a recent version installed, you may download a free copy of Adobe Flash Player.
To View Documents:
While browsing the BOS website, you may find that some partners have posted PDF documents to view and/or download. To be able to open and view the documents, you will need to have a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system. If you don’t have a recent version installed, you may download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Reporting a Technical Problem:
Because we’re pulling together information and resources from many organizations, it is possible that you may encounter a broken link or another problem. Should you run into technical difficulties, please email NIA Creative, our web development company, at firstname.lastname@example.org to report your concern so that we can immediately investigate and resolve the problem. When you send your email, it would be helpful if you can specify:
- Your computer’s operating system (Windows XP, Vista, Mac OSX, etc.)
- Which browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- The nature of the problem you experienced, including the specific page of the website you were accessing