- Top Water Conservation actions for Businesses
- Residential High-Efficiency Toilet Rebate Program
- Commercial Washer Rebate Program
- Water Efficient Technologies (WET) - The Water Efficient Technologies (WET) program offers rebates of up to $50,000 per water efficiency project to businesses that discharge to the San Jose/Santa Clara Water Pollution Control Plant. The Plant's service area includes San José, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, and Saratoga. WET is sponsored by the Plant and the Santa Clara Valley Water District.
- Ecology Action Business Programs
- Classes Available - Energy efficiency, renewable energy, and green building classes are presented in Santa Clara County as a part of the Silicon Valley Energy Watch* partnership, a collaboration between Pacific Gas and Electric Company and the City of San José. Additional classes are offered in partnership with United States Green Building Council (USGBC), Build It Green, BOMA Silicon Valley and other organizations.
- Kill A Watt EZ Meter Program - Kill A Watt™ EZ plug power meters are designed to easily measure how much electricity is used by plug-in appliances at home or at work. Understanding energy use and related costs can help you save energy and money through simple acts of conservation or efficiency.
- Office Energy Saving Tips - Office Equipment, Lighting, HVAC, Weatherization, Refrigeration
- Environmental Services Energy Links - A plethora of energy conservation resources at your finger tips